Some might say ageing gracefully is a beautiful process, others might disagree! When it comes to anti-ageing products you don’t have to spend a fortune to reap the benefits.
Everyone be it men or women want to look as youthful as possible. There are so many anti-ageing products available and finding an affordable product that you love can be a hard quest. Most people believe anti-ageing products should be expensive to work, or cosmetic surgery is the answer?!
This is not always the case there are some great affordable products out there that work just as well.
If you want the frown lines and crow’s feet to vamoose, whilst still retaining a healthy bank balance read on!
Believed to be one of the rarest oils in the world, argan oil is a robust, nutty oil made largely in Morocco from the nuts of the argan tree. Argan oil can become a beauty elixir from head-to-toe. It’s chock-full of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote overall health by moisturizing, softening as well as protecting skin and hair from sun damage without harmful toxins and Parabens.
We just love this oil, it’s definitely one of our top favourite products and very affordable!
Get a glow on-the-go. A purse-friendly Wonder Oil with a handy rollerball to target dry skin patches and maximise radiance on the go. Brimming with the goodness of seven nourishing plant oils. This quirky travel sized glass bottle has all Betty Hula’s usual vintage glamour and fits perfectly into any handbag.
- Blending 100% pure ingredients carefully chosen for their nourishing properties.
- Ideal for refreshing the under eye area and minimising the appearance of wrinkles
- The clever rollerball also stimulates circulation with its gentle massage effect.
- Betty Hula’s Wonder Oil, which includes healing Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil and Vitamin E
- Effective for soothing stretch marks, scarring and irritable skin conditions.
- Ethically sourced and chemical free, Betty Hula’s Wonder Oil is suitable for all skin types.
- With a sophisticated floral scent, this oil is a true natural wonder which boosts skin’s natural moisture barrier to leave skin super-soft.
- Free from parabens and SLS
- Not tested on animal
- Made in UK
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Coconut oil is a good moisturiser for the skin and when applied to hair it helps to retain proteins. Coconut Oil in it’s purest form is solid at room temperature. The process of ‘fractionating’ the oil removes some of the proteins and fatty acids from the oil and in the process makes it a liquid.
Frankincense and Rose is a perfect anti-ageing cream exceptionally beneficial for dry and mature skin. Due to its moisturising and nourishing qualities. Beautifully scented cream using natural plant essences and plant extracts with therapeutic properties.
Cooling beautifier that softens and refreshes the skin. The distillation of pure water and rose petals is a classic English beauty tonic for the skin. Rose Water can be used to treat moisturise dry skin and soothe irritated skin. Often used as a face toner and is effective at removing make-up whilst leaving the face feeling and smelling fresh.
Did you know rose water is often found in beauty products for its anti-ageing effects and to soothe irritated skin?