If you are concerned about how to safely use massage candles then fear not. Read our easy to follow steps on how to safely use a massage candle and enjoy the amazing benefits from each of our blends.
Soybean Massage Candles have been carefully blended using only pure essential oils and natural plant waxes. Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum of your skin and is great for soothing and moisturizing your skin. Jojoba oil helps to add a tactile and luxurious feel to this warm wax massage.
- The ingredients are extremely rich and moisturising so a little will go a long way.
- Ideal for rubbing into those dry skin areas to replenish and nourish the skin
- Made with the finest natural blend of waxes and only pure essential oils.
How to use
Firstly don’t worry that the wax will burn you. This special natural wax blend has a very low melting point; it will melt at around 45C which is like warm bath water. Light the candle and allow to burn for ten minutes or until a pool of wax forms. When a pool of wax appears, blow out the flame and wait for a minute or so (some experienced massage therapists use the wax while the candle still burns). The wax will be warm but not hot enough to burn the skin. Now you can pour directly from the jar on to the skin. The warm oil creates an especially tactile and sensual experience.
- So turn down the lights set the mood with some relaxing music.
- Ensure the room is warm and you have soft towels and warm hands.
- A super relaxing blend of Sweet Fennel,
- Lavender with a fresh layer of Peppermint
- With exotic oils to excite and stimulate.
- Ylang Ylang traditionally used on Indonesian wedding beds.
These massage candles can also be used to soften cuticles and are especially good for dry skin patches. Use them to rub into dry elbows and dry or cracked heels and feet.
As with all massage preparations we highly recommend that you test a small area of skin first, to ensure that the person being massaged does not have an allergic reaction. Not recommended for use on the face. Take special care to avoid contact with the eyes. As with all candles never leave a burning candle unattended and keep away from flammable material, children, and pets.