Magical Waterfall Backflow Incense Burner, a beautifully simple creation made from black ceramic that brings a sense of tranquillity to your home. This unique incense burner works its enchantment by creating a mesmerizing waterfall effect as you light your backflow cone.
Simply light a backflow cone, and then, like a gentle waterfall, the fragrant smoke starts to cascade gracefully downwards, creating a breath taking scene. The smoke flows and dances, forming a delicate pool at the bottom. It’s as if you have a mini waterfall right in your room, and it’s a truly captivating sight to behold.
How to Use Backflow Incense Burner Waterfall
- Only backflow incense cones should be used with this product
- It is normal for cones to take up to 10 minutes after being lit to start creating the smoking/mist effect.
- For best effects burn indoors in an area away from any sudden air movements.
- It is normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner, for this reason, we recommend protecting any furniture it is placed upon suitably.
- The residue can be easily wiped off the burner with a damp cloth.
- Please exercise caution when burning incense.
Backflow Incense Burner Waterfall Size – H 9.5cm x W 10cm x D 12cm
This product has been sourced ethically in China by Something Different.
Something Different ethically trading company
Something different is a UK company that trades ethically all around the world. Their products are produced with fair working conditions, safe production facilities, and fair pay for workers. They also support many charities around the world including an orphanage in Thailand, disabled Balinese people through Kupu-Kupu Foundation. The Tenovus Cancer Care is a charity based in Wales. Something different also supports Soi Dog Foundation in Asia and RSPCA Llys Nini in Wales.
See our full range of incense sticks cones and burners for more ethically sourced goodies
Follow us on Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.