Beaphar Calming Collar for Cats effectively calms and reduces problem behaviour, such as vertical scratching on furniture, urine spraying, excessive meowing and boisterous behaviour.
Beaphar Calming Collar for Cats effectively calms and reduces problem behaviour, such as vertical scratching on furniture, urine spraying, excessive meowing and boisterous behaviour. Containing the natural herbs valerian and lavender, which are often used in human healthcare to manage stress, it leaves cats feeling calm, settled, relaxed and reduces problem behaviour. This can be especially important in a multi-cat or multi-pet household, as cats are particularly sensitive to other animals and changes in their environment.
Once fitted the collar works quickly, and will be effective within one hour after application. The collar will be effective for up to six weeks, meaning it is ideal for cats that frequently travel to the vets or catteries, during firework displays and the party season, or for those that generally seem unsettled.
- Easy-to-use calming collar for cats
- Calms and helps reduce stress
- Contains natural valerian and lavender
- Comfortable collar with safety release mechanism
- One collar lasts up to six weeks
- Suitable for cats from 12 weeks of age
How to Use
- Fasten the collar around your cat’s neck, leaving enough room to insert two fingers between the collar and neck. Do not fit too tightly to prevent irritation, but do not fit too loosely or your cat may be able to get a foot or tooth under the collar and become caught up attempting to remove it.
- Once you have established the correct size for your cat, cut off any collar sticking out beyond the buckle and throw it in your dustbin.
- Remember to periodically check and loosen the collar if fitted onto a growing cat.
Ensure the Beaphar Calming Collar is in contact with the skin, and not overlapping a normal collar or the calming effect may be reduced. If the collar becomes wet, allow it to dry naturally and it will continue to be effective once it has dried. If your cat requires a bath, remove the collar and re-fit once your cat is dry.
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping / Delivery
At Snooty Catz we pick and pack every day Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). As we stock all items this usually means your goods will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 1pm. For orders placed after 1pm they will be shipped the next working day.
UK Mainland (Orders over £20) Transit time 2-4 Working Days FREE Delivery
UK Mainland (Orders over £19.99) Transit time 2-4 Working Days Delivery Charge - £2.95
Express Shipping* Transit time 1-2 Working Days Delivery Charge - £4.95
*Cut Off time for Express Shipping is 1pm and does not include Weekends or Bank Holidays. If you live in Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Ireland & Channel Islands please call for a price for express delivery.
Please note all orders placed after 1pm on Friday, will be dispatched the following Monday unless it’s a Bank Holiday.
We ship orders as quickly as possible but once the item has left our dispatch team we have no control over delivery delays. We have provided the delivery times above as a guide only – they are estimates given by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed times.