Friendly Soap Conditioner Bar Lavender and Tea Tree are handmade in the UK with cocoa butter and castor oil to give you fabulous and frizz-free results with every wash. With added essential oils of lavender to help you relax and the anti-fungal tea tree will gently cleanse and moisturise your scalp.
- Palm oil Free.
- Free from parabens, sulphates, triclosan, or phthalates.
- Plastic-free boxes are recycled and recyclable.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
How to Use Friendly Soap Conditioner Bar Lavender and Tea Tree
- Lavender and geranium conditioner bars are easy to use as a solid.
- Simply use your hands and warm water to create a creamy paste and tease through your hair with your fingers.
However, if you prefer a liquid conditioner, no problem. Here’s how you can make it 🙂
- Mix your Friendly conditioner bar with 600ml of boiling water until dissolved.
- Allow the conditioner mixture to cool down to a safe temperature.
- Pour the conditioner mixture into a sterile recycled bottle of your choice.
Ingredients: Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol, Ricinus communis (castor) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil contains linalool, geraniol, limonene, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil contains limoneneol