Himalayan crystal salt can be dissolved in a hot bath for a healthy soak. Alternatively, blend with essential oils for a rich body scrub. Create a spa like experience in the comfort of your own home with our natural Himalayan bath salts.
This ancient salt is not processed with harsh chemicals instead, it is mined by hand in Pakistan and stone ground. Himalayan salt has no preservatives or additives. Completely pure and natural in origin, Himalayan salt contains 84 of the possible 92 trace minerals.
- Around forty to fifty million years ago, the Himalayas were formed from the collision of two continental plates, the Indian subcontinent, and Eurasia.
- Prior to this, the region was occupied by an extensive sea known as the Tethys.
- The salt deposits left by the drying Tethys lay buried for millions of years while the energy of the earth formed the major structures of the present day.
- Because the ancient salt deposits were protected by the molten rock from modern forms of pollution.
- Sourced ethically from Pakistan
Looking for more bath time products? See our full range of bath bombs and fizzers and Salts
Follow us on Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.