Himalayan Salt natural deodorant stone bar shaped design is ethically sourced and mined by hand in Pakistan.
Himalayan Salt Natural Deodorant Stone – Bar
Himalayan Salt natural deodorant stone bar shaped design is ethically sourced and mined by hand in Pakistan. Prepare to be amazed by the natural ability of this chemical-free Himalayan salt deodorant stone to neutralise armpit odours. Extremely simple to use, just wet the stone and rub under the armpit. The layer of salt left behind neutralises bacteria that cause armpit odour whilst allowing the body to naturally sweat……without the stink from smelly armpits!! It’s genius!!!
Himalayan Salt Deodorant Bar Features
- Natural Mineral Salt deodorant protection.
- It feels clean and fresh.
- Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free.
- Eliminates body odour.
- Himalayan salt has no preservatives or additives.
- Sourced ethically and mined by hand in Pakistan.
- Unisex – great for men and women.
How to Use Himalayan Salt Deodorant Bar
- Simply wet the stone and rub it back and forth under the armpit.
- If you suffer from smelly feet, rub the wet bar on your feet to neutralise odour.
- Can be used as soap to wash the whole body.
- Use as a hot stone for body massage (knowledge required for this)
- Drop the full stone in a bath for a relaxing Himalayan salt soak ( the full stone will dissolve in a minute or less)
Reasons Why You Should Use a Himalayan Salt Deodorant Bar
- Completely pure and natural, no harsh chemicals or aluminium.
- Won’t clog pores or leave a sticky residue, neither will it mark your clothing.
- Himalayan salt deodorant bar last months, saving you money!
- Better still it’s a Plastic-free deodorant.
Approx weight 265g
Looking for more natural deodorants? Check out our full range of Chemical Free Natural Deodorants
Delivery and Plastic-free Packaging
We like to be efficient, orders received before 1 pm Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. We offer FREE TRACKED UK DELIVERY on all orders over £25. See our delivery page for more delivery options.
At Snooty Catz we care about the environment we dispatch all orders in eco-friendly and 100% plastic free packaging.
One Tree Planted for Every Order Placed!
As an ethical business, it’s important to us that we do everything possible to reduce our impact on the environment and reduce our carbon footprint. Which is we have partnered with Ecologi and we will plant one tree for every order placed. You can see how many trees there are in the Snooty Catz forest on our Egologi page
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping / Delivery
At Snooty Catz we pick and pack every day Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). As we stock all items this usually means your goods will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 1pm. For orders placed after 1pm they will be shipped the next working day.
Free UK Mainland (Orders over £25) Transit time 2-4 Working Days FREE Delivery
Standard UK Mainland (Orders under £24.99) Transit time 5-7 Working Days Delivery Charge - £2.95
Tracked UK Mainland (Orders under £24.99) Transit time 2-4 Working Days - £3.95
Express Shipping* Transit time 1-2 Working Days Delivery Charge - £5.95
*Cut Off time for Express Shipping is 1pm and does not include Weekends or Bank Holidays. If you live in Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Ireland & Channel Islands please call for a price for express delivery.
Please note all orders placed after 1pm on Friday, will be dispatched the following Monday unless it’s a Bank Holiday.
We ship orders as quickly as possible but once the item has left our dispatch team we have no control over delivery delays. We have provided the delivery times above as a guide only – they are estimates given by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed times.