King Catnip grow your own cat grass kit is especially good for house cats. Cat grass may help aid digestion and remove fur balls, its high in fibre and a good source of B vitamins and antioxidants.
King Catnip Grow Your Own Cat Grass Kit Features
- Cat grass seeds
- Tub to grow grass
How to grown your own cat grass
- Place the two bags of coconut soil into the pot
- Add 150ml of water and leave to soak
- Break up the soil and remove a 1/4 of the soil
- Sprinkle over the cat grass seeds
- Place the remaining soil over the seeds and cover with the lid
- Place your pot in a warm ventilated space avoiding direct sunlight
- Keep soil damp to the touch but avoid over watering
- Once the grass begins to shoot, repurpose the pot to a windowsill or sunny position
Grow Your Own Cat Grass Kit serving suggestions – Once grown, as treat place the grass in an accessible area for your cat. they will enjoy eating from the container just as they would fresh grass from your garden.
See our full range of eco cat toys your cat will love to play with.
Follow us on Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.