Save money with these organic bamboo dishcloth in a pack of 4. They are a more eco-friendly alternative to cotton and microfiber dishcloths. Bamboo dishcloths are biodegradable, naturally antimicrobial, and odour-resistant. These bamboo cleaning cloths are also 40% more absorbent than tradition dishcloths and they also dry five times faster! The bamboo used for this dishcloth is organically grown in Fujian, China. Bamboo grows extremely quickly without the need for pesticides and requires minimal land and water to produce one dishcloth. Making this pack of 4 dishcloth a more environmentally friendly option, way to go bamboo!
Size – 22cm x 17cm each – 4 pack of bamboo dishcloth supplied
Amazing Facts about Bamboo Dishcloth
- Bamboo is naturally bacteria-resistant which makes this great for cleaning in the home.
- It’s odour-resistant; bamboo can fight bacteria in a natural way, which means it can get rid of odour too!
- Studies show that bamboo is 40% more absorbent than cotton.
- In addition to that fact, bamboo also dries five times faster.
- Bamboo is also hypoallergenic and vegan friendly too.
- The fibre can be composted and is also biodegradable.
How to wash a bamboo dishcloth
Put it in the washing machine at 30 degrees Celsius.
How do you dispose of the bamboo dishcloth?
Once your bamboo dishcloth is at the end of its life the dishcloth can be composted at home and will fully biodegrade. We recommend cutting into small pieces before popping in your home compost. If you don’t have a home compost and your dishcloth goes to landfill you can sleep soundly knowing it will naturally biodegrade back into the earth 🙂
See our full range of fabulous eco kitchen products for more eco-friendly inspiration.
Follow us on Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.