Beautifully designed backflow burner tree of life design ethically made in India from eco-friendly Mango Wood. Create a tranquil waterfall effect in your home with this amazing backflow burner that once lit pulls the smoke down to cascade over the tree of life base.
Backflow Burner Tree of Life Features
- Handcarved in India
- Eco-friendly Mango Wood
- For use with back flow cones
How to Use Backflow Burner
- Only backflow incense cones should be used with this product
- It is normal for cones to take up to 10 minutes after being lit to start creating the smoking/mist effect.
- For best effects burn indoors in an area away from any sudden air movements.
- It is normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner, for this reason, we recommend protecting any furniture it is placed upon suitably.
- The residue can be easily wiped off the burner with a damp cloth.
- Please exercise caution when burning incense.
More about Mango wood
Mango wood is derived from the Mango tree, which is a fruit-bearing tree belonging to the genus, Mangifera. The tree is largely cultivated for its fruit and is native to South and Southeast Asia, with the highest concentration of Mango trees being found in India. The wood is considered eco-friendly, as most Mango plantations harvest the trees for wood after they have completed their useful fruit-bearing lifespan.
Jazz up your incense burner collection with our full range of fair trade backflow burners, incense ash catchers, and Tibetan incense holders.
Size – 13 x 15 x 12cm
Follow us on Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.