September traditionally is a busy month for birthdays in the UK, according to the office of national statistics September 26th is the most popular birth date of all. This could be down to the Christmas festivities, or the fact parents are planning for their child to be born at the start of the school year. Either way, there’s a whole bunch of people scratching their heads and searching for September birthday gift ideas?
Facts About Those Born in September
- People born in September fall under the Virgo and Libra star sign
- The birthstone for September is Sapphire
- Aster is the birth flower for September
- The autumn equinox also falls in September
Those born in September are said to be open-minded, tolerant, and understanding. They are also perfectionists, very loving, and quite sarcastic! This means you need to choose something perfectly thoughtful that’s given in a loving way! Should your gift not meet their standards…never fear due to their tolerant and understanding nature you will probably just receive a sarcastic thank you!
So if you are looking for a perfect, thoughtful, loving gift look no further, we’ve got you covered!
Here’s our pick of September birthday gift ideas 🙂
Aromatherapy Starter Gift Set Top Six Oils
Beautiful aromatherapy starter gift set which contains the top six essential oils to start you on your way to natural therapy, supplied in a delightful wooden box made from mango wood. Please be aware due to the hand-crafted nature of these boxes designs do vary. A wonderful aromatherapy starter gift set for anyone who loves natural therapy.
Aromatherapy Starter Gift Set Top Contains
- Eucalyptus – said to be antibacterial, disinfectant, and an analgesic.
- Lavender – Helps heal various ailments from minor cuts, bruises, and burns to chronic diseases like rheumatism, asthma, and dermatitis.
- Lemon – Believed to help with rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
- Peppermint – Good for ailments like asthma, colic, fever, flatulence, headache, nausea, chest congestion, and vertigo.
- Rosemary – Helpful to treat wounds, burns, colds, flu, fatigue, digestive trouble, headaches, asthma, bronchitis, gout, rheumatism, liver and gallbladder problems.
- Tea tree oil – is said to be good for relieving congestion, cold, cough, and flu, has valuable antiseptic and anti-fungal properties
Zero Waste Rise and Shine Shower Gift Set
Eco-friendly, zero waste rise and shine shower gift set for those who need a little help waking up in the morning. This thoughtful earth-friendly gift set contains 4 shower steamers and a yellow clay & citrus soap on a rope; that can be hung in the shower for easy use. Supplied in a brown cardboard box for easy wrapping!
Zero Waste Travel Gift Set
The ultimate Zero waste travel gift set, ideal to take on holiday or use in the home. This thoughtful plastic-free gift set contains all the travel essentials you will need and there’s room to add a few more bits and bobs. As there are no liquids in this kit it should be safe to take on plane journeys in your hand luggage. Supplied in a fabulous jute toiletry bag with seed paper gift tag which is handmade from waste cotton and degrades naturally. Snooty Catz vegan-friendly zero waste travel gift set is ideal for gifting to eco-warriors or treat yourself and make your travels eco-conscious!
Zero Waste Foot Spa Gift Set
A fabulous foot spa gift for someone who suffers from aching or rhinoceros feet this zero-waste gift set could be just the treat they need? Supplied in a cardboard gift box with shredded paper fill, making the gift packaging fully recyclable.
Features of Zero Waste Foot Spa Gift Set
- Sublimo Bath/Foot Salts
- Second Skin Body Butter
- Volcanic Lava Foot Stone
- Supplied in a cardboard gift box with paper shred
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Need more ideas for a special September birthday gift? Discover our full range of unique gift sets they are eco-friendly, cruelty free and vegan friendly and can be sent direct to your loved one, simply add your message at checkout and we will add this for you.
About Snooty Catz
Are you new to Snooty Catz? We are a small UK independent business that loves to live ethically for both ourselves and our pets. This is why we stock a fabulous range of natural wellbeing products for both people and their pets. As well as ethically sourced homewares and eco gifts.
Snooty Catz is an ethical business, and deeply cares about the environment. So each order is sent in eco-friendly, plastic free packaging. We have also partnered with Ecologi and will plant one tree for every order placed. There’s a lot of good happening over here!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!