The simplistic backflow incense burner lotus pool is made from black ceramic and will create a tranquil effect. Light your backflow cone to watch the smoke cascade downwards; creating a waterfall effect to the pool at the bottom.
How to Use Backflow Incense Burner lotus Pool
- Only backflow incense cones should be used with this product
- It is normal for cones to take up to 10 minutes after being lit to start creating the smoking/mist effect.
- For best effects burn indoors in an area away from any sudden air movements.
- It is normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner, for this reason we recommend protecting any furniture it is placed upon suitably.
- The residue can be easily wiped off the burner with a damp cloth.
- Please exercise caution when burning incense.
Backflow Incense Burner lotus Pool Size – H 5cm x W 11.5cm x D 11.5cm
This product has been sourced ethically in China by Something Different.
Something Different ethically trading company
Something different is a UK company that trades ethically all around the world. Their products are produced with fair working conditions, safe production facilities, and fair pay for workers. They also support many charities around the world including an orphanage in Thailand, disabled Balinese people through Kupu-Kupu Foundation. The Tenovus Cancer Care is a charity based in Wales. Something different also supports Soi Dog Foundation in Asia and RSPCA Llys Nini in Wales.
See our full range of incense sticks cones and burners for more ethically sourced goodies
Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.