Friendly Soap Conditioner Bar Lavender & Geranium is handmade in the UK with cocoa butter and castor oil to give you fabulous and frizz-free results with every wash. With added essential oils of lavender and rose geranium to add calming and anti-bacterial to its long list of benefits.
Friendly Soap Conditioner Bar Lavender & Geranium Eco features
- Palm oil Free.
- Free from parabens, sulphates, triclosan or phthalates.
- Plastic-free boxes are recycled and recyclable.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
How to Use
- Lavender and geranium conditioner bars are easy to use as a solid.
- Simply use your hands and warm water to create a creamy paste and tease through your hair with your fingers.
However, if you prefer a liquid conditioner, no problem. Here’s how you can make it 🙂
- Mix your Friendly conditioner bar with 600ml of boiling water until dissolved.
- Allow the conditioner mixture to cool down to a safe temperature.
- Pour the conditioner mixture into a sterile recycled bottle of your choice.
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender), essential oil contains linalool, limonene, geraniol, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium), essential oil contains geraniol, citronella, linalool
Why we love Friendly Soap
Friendly Soap is an eco-friendly company based in the UK. Their hair and body soaps are plastic-free and made from natural ingredients. all friendly soaps are vegan and cruelty-free and do not contain SLS or parabens.
See our full range of plastic free conditioner bars for more plastic-free goodies
Follow us on Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.