Pink elephant seed paper new baby card is made from recycled cotton and bee friendly seeds. Each card is designed and made in the UK by Snooty Catz they contain a mix of seeds that our bees and pollinators will love. Each seed paper card is handmade from consumer waste cotton that degrades naturally in the soil. Packed full of bee-friendly flower seeds, Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath, and Rudbeckia.
Pink Elephant New Baby Card Features
- 100% recyclable 200gsm seed paper
- Printed with vegetable-based inks
- 100% recyclable Kraft envelope
- Made in the UK
Each seed paper card contains a mix of flowers you can grow that bees love. Plant in a pot and put in a garden or window setting, these flowers can provide a much needed snack for our buzzy bee friends while they are hard at work pollinating our planet.
Pink Elephant New Baby Card approx size – 100mm x 140mm
How to Plant Bee Friendly Seed Paper
- We all know bees need our help which makes these seed paper tokens super amazing! Each token contains a mix of Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath, and Rudbeckia.
- In Spring/Summer, soak token in water and tear into small pieces. Place in a pot of compost and lightly sprinkle with more compost.
- Water thoroughly! Keep the soil moist at all times. Do not let the seeds dry out but do not keep them soaking wet either.
- Place in a sunny spot and, once seeds start to sprout, water every so often. Do not let the soil completely dry out.
- When flowers bloom, place pot outside. Ecosystems are fragile so do not plant in nature. Only place in garden/window settings.
Don’t forget with every order placed at Snooty Catz we also plant a tree through Ecologi.
Looking for more fabulous ethical greeting cards? See our full range of eco-friendly greeting cards
Follow us on Instagram @snootycatz for more inspiration.