A delicious, meaty flavoured treat, which have been formulated to assist the development and maintenance of tendons, joints and connective tissue.
- They contain high levels of glucosamine which has been shown to assist the production of cartilage and in turn rebuild joint tissue allowing for smoother movement of joints and ligaments.
- They also contain Green lipped muscle powder which is a rich, natural source of chondroitin, and will help to maintain healthy cartilage, it is often used in human healthcare due to its anti-inflammatory effects within joint tissue.
There is 500mg of glucosamine and green lipped mussel powder per treat.
Size: 175g (7 sticks)
How to use
- For best results, feed one stick per day as a treat or reward.
- Can be broken into small pieces and fed throughout the course of a day.
- Dogs should be supervised at all times whilst feeding.
- Not suitable for dogs below four months.
- Always keep fresh drinking water available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping / Delivery
At Snooty Catz we pick and pack every day Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). As we stock all items this usually means your goods will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 1pm. For orders placed after 1pm they will be shipped the next working day.
UK Mainland (Orders over £20) Transit time 2-4 Working Days FREE Delivery
UK Mainland (Orders over £19.99) Transit time 2-4 Working Days Delivery Charge - £2.95
Express Shipping* Transit time 1-2 Working Days Delivery Charge - £4.95
*Cut Off time for Express Shipping is 1pm and does not include Weekends or Bank Holidays. If you live in Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Ireland & Channel Islands please call for a price for express delivery.
Please note all orders placed after 1pm on Friday, will be dispatched the following Monday unless it’s a Bank Holiday.
We ship orders as quickly as possible but once the item has left our dispatch team we have no control over delivery delays. We have provided the delivery times above as a guide only – they are estimates given by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed times.