If you’re feeling tired or sluggish your body might need a gentle spring cleanse to prepare you for the lighter evenings and warmer weather that’s hopefully around the corner. This time of year it’s natural to want to do a bit of a body cleanse to shake off the winter blues and clean out our bodies the way we do a spring clean on our homes. As spring is the season of new beginnings it’s a good time to try a gentle spring body cleanse.
Here are a few simple tips you might want to try:
- Drink more water start your day with 2 – 3 cups of water every morning. Try hot water with a squeeze of lemon to kick-start your day.
- Exercise you don’t have to go to the gym every day, just a brisk walk for 20mins can make all the difference
- Eat lots of vegetables and their juices the more greens the better!
- Cut back on sugar and processed food and focus on fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Try to relax, have a soak in the bath add some magnesium to help relax muscles
- Sleep more, try and sleep for the recommended 7-9 hours for adult
Whether you do this for 3 days or longer the benefits of a gentle spring cleanse can help with increased energy, improved mental clarity and general wellbeing.
You might want to try maximising on this with yoga and meditation, whatever you choose a spring cleanse should be about your enjoyment and relaxation for a renewed you!
Happy spring <^..^>